Company Team Headshots
Quality is the utmost focus in our photography services.
Essential Equipment For On-Location Team Headshots
Camera bag with essential equipment.
At Your Office Headshots
Batteries charged and ready.
You never know!
Silicon Valley Headshots
This can be a lifesaver.
Team headshots for a company is an investment for their branding. Therefore, they search for experienced professional headshot photographers who can deliver quality. Moreover, we discuss your headshots needs before the photoshoot and advise you accordingly to achieve what you have in mind. Read more about Team Headshots on Palo Alto Headshots a subsidiary of Hagop’s Photography
The Day Before Your Scheduled Headshot Session
For an on location photoshoot, I spend about 45 minutes to an hour preparing.
Here is a what I prepare:
- Check my cameras functionality
- Make sure that my camera’s batteries are full and freshly charged
- Camera cards pouch
- Viewfinder hood
- Check my lighting equipment (on camera flashes or studio lights)
- Stands and tripod are packed
- I make sure I have a studio stool
- If we had discussed a photoshoot that involves a background, I make sure it is with me prior leaving my studio
- When I take a computer, I make sure the mouse, keyboard and the software I use are all functional
- Most of the time, I shoot with wireless tethering. I charge the unit and I make sure that my backup cables are in my camera bag
- Also I check all my backup equipment: additional camera, lenses, card reader (in case my tethering tools malfunction) and my laptop is packed
- In my camera bag, I have an external hard drive to backup my work before I leave your workplace
Inventory Of Equipment
Before I leave a photoshoot, I take inventory of the equipment I brought and I pack my equipment properly.
When I am back at my studio, I check my equipment again. I charge the batteries I used so that I am ready for my next job.
Prep For The Photoshoot
Personal attention to details.
Prep Prior To Taking Photos
Some choose to have hair and make up done professionally, others do not. In either case, there are always last minute touch ups that need to be addressed. Particularly for this reason, we bring some products for you to use. Once you are happy with how you look before we start photography.
Retouching your Headshot
When you can watch and have input into the retouching process you are much more comfortable with the final output. In general, I have been a retoucher as well as a photographer since film. Specifically, I have retouched negatives, prints and digital photos. Because I have used photoshop since version 2.5, I not only understand what is important but can do it with speed and accuracy.
On The Spot Retouching
Retouching is done with you present.
On The Spot Choosing.
Choosing your headshot and having input into how much or little retouching is applied is important. You are much more comfortable and it gives you more control over your final headshot. Through the years, we learned that when people have the opportunity to choose their photo they are happier with it. Having the assistance of an experienced headshot photographer makes the process easier.
Why Do I Do All This For A Photoshoot?
To begin with, I have been a professional portrait photographer for over 25 years. Furthermore, this is not a change in career. It is what I have always done so I understand what needs to happen for your shoot to go smoothly. Most importantly, I use my experience to produce a great headshot.